- for indoor service
- air to air environment
- up to 38kV/200kV BIL
- up to 4000 amps
- spout style
Product sheets use advanced interactive PDF functionality.
It is recommended you use the official Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit and work with interactive PDFs.
- Voltage ratings from 5kV to 38kV
- Current ratings up to 3000A
- Flammability rating, UL 94 V0
- Individual test reports provided
- Designed and tested to meet applicable CSA, IEC, and IEEE standards
The PIPD & PCYPD series bushings are designed for indoor service for ambient temperatures between -5°C and +75°C. For UV exposure and moderate to highly polluted environments, the PCYPD series is recommended. Applications include:
- Air to air environment
- Switchgear, breaker, and power apparatus installations
- PIPD is cast in high dielectric strength Bis-A epoxy
- PCYPD is cast in high dielectric strength Cycloaliphatic epoxy
- Customized body lengths and mounting insert configurations are available
- Various lengths of capacitance graded internal ground shields for control of electric field distribution available
- Cast or machined electrolytic copper conductors are available.