- for indoor service
- air to air environment
- up to 28kV/150kV BIL
- 1200 and 2000 amp designs
- flangeless style
Product sheets use advanced interactive PDF functionality.
It is recommended you use the official Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit and work with interactive PDFs.
- Voltage ratings from 15kV to 28kV
- Current rating up to 3000A
- Flammability rating, UL 94 V0, V1
- Individual test reports provided
- Designed and tested to meet applicable CSA, IEC and IEEE standards
- Flangeless design—bushing supported by inline bus connections with CT’s mounted separately over shielded region
The PIBK & PCYBK series bushings are designed for indoor service, for ambient temperatures between -5°C and +75°C. For UV exposure, harsh environments and low temperature extremes, the PCYBK series is recommended.
- Air to air environment
- Switchgear and power apparatus installations
- PIBK cast in high dielectric strength Bis-A epoxy
- PCYBK cast in high dielectric strength Cycloaliphatic grey epoxy
- Customized ground shield and bushing lengths are available
- Silver plated conductor
- Electrolytic copper studs with threaded terminations are standard. See options tab for alternatives
- Capacitance graded condenser type bushings with internal ground shield for control of electric field distribution