- for indoor service
- 50B strength class
- 15kV/95kV BIL
Product sheets use advanced interactive PDF functionality.
It is recommended you use the official Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit and work with interactive PDFs.
- Voltage rating of 15kV
- Impulse rating of 95kV BIL
- For higher mechanical requirements
- Partial discharge free
- Flammability rating, UL 94 V0
- Various mounting insert configurations available, see options tab for details.
- Manufactured to specific industry standards (ANSI C29.1 and ANSI C29.10)
The PII50B series insulators are designed for indoor service, for ambient temperatures between -25°C
to +75°C. Applications include:
- supports for switchgear bus
- substation posts
- other special power applications
- Cast in high dielectric strength Bis-A Epoxy
- Aluminum mounting inserts are standard, other materials available upon request.
- Insulators have inserts connected to prevent partial discharge on unused inserts.
- Insulators supplied with aluminum base plate for mounting.